The Kid's Olympiad is THIS Saturday, August 20th. We are not 100% full yet, so if you want in, register our K-5th grade child ASAP.
OUR AMAZING PARTNER...AND THE SITE OF THE KID'S OLYMPIAD IS:
- WAIVER: You must sign a waiver for your child(ren). This is mandatory. Here is a link to the waiver. You can print it, fill it in, sign it and email it to email@example.com or bring it with you. Remember, this is a definite must! Waiver link: http://www.playfitfun.com/uploads/2/0/9/3/20937246/waiver-kids_olympiad.docx
- LOCATION: Fit Academy/9140 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97223 (Next to John's Incredible Pizza)
- FEE: Nope! No Charge!!
- WHAT THE KIDS WILL GET: Besides getting active and having fun, each Young Olympian will get a T-shirt, Water Bottle, Draw String Backpack...and some other great stuff!
- DIVISIONS & TIMES: K & 1st/Noon-1:30pm...2nd & 3rd/1:30-3pm...4th & 5th/3pm-4:30pm
- QUESTIONS: Simple...just email Spencer Rubin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REMINDER: Have your Olympian eat well and hydrate that day. These will be FUN versions of Olympic Events and they will have a BLAST with it...but energy, good foot, hydration before the event will help them have a great time.
- NO CHILD CARE: We will not be caring for you child, so do not drop and run. We will be very busy making this event amazing for your Olympian, and we will not be operating any kind of child care. Your presence is mandatory. Plus, that way, you don't get to miss any of the exciting action.
- LAST: They kids will simply be competing for time, distance, etc...we will not have them directly competing against another Olympian. The Fit Academy/Play.Fit.Fun Kids Olympiad is all about FUN...and getting active! We have a fantastic schedule of games and challenges that are creative/fun versions of Olympic Events. Rowing...100 Yard Dash...Cycling...Shot Put...and more!
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING EVENT SPONSORS: