This is for K-5th grade kids, and we only have 60 slots for each division.
The Divisions will be broken up as follows: Kinder & 1st Graders, 2nd & 3rd Graders...and 4th & 5th Graders.
Don't wait...REGISTER NOW!
KID'S OLYMPIAD DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- LOCATION: Fit Academy/9140 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97223 (Next to John's Incredible Pizza)
- FEE: Nope! Not gonna happen. No Charge!!
- WHAT THE KIDS WILL GET: WELL...besides getting active and having fun, each Young Olympian will get a T-shirt, Water Bottle, Draw String Backpack...and maybe some other great stuff!
- TIMES: K & 1st/Noon-1:30pm...2nd & 3rd/1:30-3pm...4th & 5th/3pm-4:30pm
- HOW TO REGISTER: Simple...just email Spencer Rubin to register at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply confirming your registration. If you do not get a reply within 24 hours, email once again.
This is 1st Come...1st Serve folks. We will have a wait list for each division if needed.
The Fit Academy/Play.Fit.Fun Kids Olympiad is all about FUN...and getting active! We have a fantastic schedule of games and challenges that are creative/fun versions of Olympic Events. Rowing...100 Yard Dash...Cycling...Shot Put...Fencing...and more!
GOING TO BE A TON OF FUN!